Debt Validation Letter in A Nutshell
Also known as a demand letter, debt validation letters are sent to you by the debt collectors to:
– Formally inform the debtors to make their due payment
– Direct the debtors how to cordially negotiate their payment plan
– Initiate the payment process by the debtors once a valid written agreement is secured.
It is crucial for you – the recipient of the debt validation letter – to take notes throughout the whole process and keep track of the important information such as:
– How much you owe.
– The debt collector’s name and information.
– Information about the original creditor as proven by the debt collector.
Remember, if a debt collector tries to connect with you, you have the right to the information, and you only have 30 days to dispute it if there are errors. You can file a complaint with the federal agencies, with your state attorney or with us at Credit Repair King at (657) 217-4877 today!
Here at Credit Repair King, we place great emphasis on helping the underserved population while focusing on improving the overall community development. We offer honest work and we promise we’re more pleasant to deal with than the debt collectors. Let us help you to fix your credits and obtain a better life!